Brand/Product: Happeriod Handmade Organic Pantyliner (S)
Category: Cloth Pad
Origin: Hong Kong
Content: Happeriod Handmade Organic Pantyliner (S)x1
- Top layer: cotton;
- Absorbent layers: Organic cotton;
- Waterproof layer: PU coated waterproof polyester;
- Back layer: Undyed organic cotton;
- Push button: Plastic press buttons
Size(s): 18.5cm length×5.5cm width(while opened)
This product comes in random colours. Images show only the outlook of product and do not guarantee the final product customers receive.
- Designed and produced by Happeriod
- Special anti-shifting design, give you extra protection
- Suitable for daily use, at the end of periods or in combination with a menstrual cup or tampon for added protection
- The leakproof layer offers you extra protection
- Aesthetic and functional
- This product comes in random colours. Images show only the outlook of product and do not guarantee the final product customers receive.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may damage the fabrics or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.