Brand/Product: Super Jennie Cup Model 2
Category: Menstrual Cup
Materials: 100% FDA Registered medical-grade silicone
Content: Super Jennie Cup Model 2 x1、Instructions booklet x1、storage pouch x1
Model 1: Diameter 43mm, Cup Length 47.5mm, Total Length 62.5mm, Capacity 32ml
Model 2: Diameter 47mm, Cup Length 52mm, Total Length 68mm, Capacity 41.61ml
Official suggested size:
Model 1 is suitable for lighter to medium periods or people with low to medium cervix; Model 2 is suitable for medium to heavy periods, or people with medium to high cervix
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 12 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Large capacity, suits for people seeking for clearing less frequently
- With 4 air holes, suctions can be negated much easier than others
- The ideal distance from the bottom of the cup to the vaginal orifice is around 20-25mm*. It would be okay when you do not have any abnormal sensation. You may simply trim the stem if you find the cup too long for you.
*It is just a suggested distance based on experience. The actual distance differs to every person. Please have your own judgement with the sense of your body.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.