Brand/Product：Yuuki RAINBOW Jolly Menstrual Cup - Size no. 2 (Large)
Content：Yuuki RAINBOW Jolly Menstrual Cup - Size no. 2 (Large) x 1, INFUSER BOX disinfecting box x 1, packaging with instructions x 1
Size no. 1 (Small)：Diameter 41mm, Cup Length 49mm, Stem Length 18mm, Total Length 67mm, Capacity to the Rim 24ml (to the holes 17.5ml, to the safety ring 14ml)
Size no. 2 (Large)：Diameter 46mm, Cup Length 57.4mm, Stem Length 18mm, Total Length 75.4mm, Capacity to the Rim 37ml (to the holes 28ml, to the safety ring 24ml)
Official suggested size：
Size no. 1 is a small cup for young girls and women who have not yet given birth. Cup no. 2 is designed for any woman who has already given birth, as well as for women with a regular sex life and women over the age of 28.
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
To be emptied every 4-8 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
No specific recommendation.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- A softer version of menstrual cup (shore 35). Fits if you are fairly sensitive.
- Patterns on each cup is identical and colourful.
- Comes with an INFUSER BOX, which can be used to disinfect your cup in microwave oven and for storage when your cup is not used.
Colour(s)：7 randomly mixed rainbow colours (every cup is different)
* Each cup is randomly coloured, so the appearance must be unique. Product photo is for reference only.
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there might already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.